Your trip: the procedures for entering the Schengen area and French territory are available on the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The congress is at the Agora du Haut Carré at the University of Bordeaux: the Agora is at 550m from the Tram B stop Talence centre/Forum or Peixoto
- By train, 2 hours from Paris, see the web site of the French National Railway Compagny
- By plane: see HERE all the flights to Bordeaux
Your transfert from the station or the airport: all details to use the buses of tramways HERE
- From the station: Bus 9 and tram B or Bus 11 and Tram B
- From the Airport: Bus 1 and Tram B
- Detailed map of public transport HERE
Note that in your welcome pack, we offer you a bus/tram card for all the congress time, so just buy one way ticket!
SOCIAL EVENT (Tuesday evening, the 13 of septembre): a buffet on the river with RiverCruise. Meet at 8PM for boarding at the Rivercruise desk, in front of the 24 Quai des Chartrons 33000 BORDEAUX HERE. Be on time, the boat leaves on time.
Accomodation: HERE a list of hotels and accomodations near the tramway B, direct line to the congress