Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentations in the field of:
- Clinical and experimental work on aphasia and related disorders
- Language and cognition
- Cognitive neuroscience of language
Abstracts should present innovative and unpublished work, provide a clear statement of the problem or hypothesis and the basis on which conclusions are drawn. Abstract submissions must be in English.
Deadline for submissions is the 1st of may, 2022.
Dedicated page HERE
INFORMATION for POSTERS & ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Size of the posters: A0 (84.1 x 118.9cm / 33.11 x 46.81 inches) / portrait layout.
- Before the poster sessions, a brief oral presentation “3-slides-3-minutes” is required.
For the presentations (oral & posters’ 3-Slide), and to avoid technical problems, please upload the presentation during the lunch time. A computer will be made available and somebody will help you in the amphitheater.
- Monday 12-09 for presentations of the Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday 14-09 for presentations of the Wednesday and Thursday
Software: Microsoft Powerpoint. Please check the supported format (e.g. ppt / pptx / pdf / odp / etc.)
For help: registration [at] soaphasia [dot] com
Results of the selected abstracts is available on your page. Registration will open before the 20/06/2022.
We affirm our full support to the members of the Ukrainian academic community and more broadly to the Ukrainian people as a whole.
Faced with this choice of war, which constitutes a brutal violation of the rule of law, we strongly reiterate our commitment to the principles of international law, fundamental freedoms and democratic values.
These universal values and the associated principles of solidarity are shared by the entire international academic community, including many Russian academics, whose courage can be underlined in view of the risks they run by taking a stand against this armed conflict.